1) We have the best product - we represent the best brands in the industry. We carry the largest variety and most relevant product for cycling. Don't see it in-store? We'll order it for you and ship it within a few days. We are the first to get the newest product, from new models to new gear, to even apparel and accessories.
2) We have the best price - because of our long relationship with our brands, we are able to negotiate the best pricing and pass those savings on to our customers. We price match, because we take our competitiveness and your business seriously.
3) We have the best staff - our staff is made up of cyclists who love people and bikes. No matter the type of cycling you want to do, we'll help you find the resources to do so.
4) We keep you connected - we are online and in-store to help serve you. Tweet us, Facebook us, email us or call; we're available to keep you riding. You can shop our website and order online. And we have locations throughout the city, so we're never too far away.
5) We give back to our community - we've been around since 1978, and consider this city our home. From our roots in advocacy to the launch of kids cycling programs, we are always looking to help get more people on bikes. We give back thousands upon thousands to our community each year, and help our customers do the same. Not only giving back, but driving forward, supporting bike lanes, advocacy, activity and connection. Stop by for one of our free clinics to connect with other riders interested in the type of cycling you love.
When you shop with us, you get:
1) Free brake + gear adjustments for the life of your bike. When you buy your bike here, we want to make sure you always enjoy it. *
2) Free ticket to a ride with US Bicycle Shows, when you spend $700 or more on a new bicycle.
3) A 10% discount on all accessories at time of purchase.
5) Guaranteed satisfaction. If you don't like what you bought, just bring it back within 30 days and we'll return or exchange it. Bikes, clothing, gear - we want you to love your cycling experience.
* this includes basic adjustments for standard wear and tear. as cables stretch with age, we usually advise bringing your bike by for adjustments at least once per year. does not include work and replacement parts.