Axiom's Expand Air HV is a telescoping mini with a fold-out ergonomic T-handle and a sturdy plastic-composite barrel for high-volume pumping power. Its reversible thumblock head fits Schrader and Presta valves and has a cap to keep dirt out. A frame mount is included so you can always have the pump handy.
A lightweight and efficient telescopic mini pump with T-handle, 120 psi pressure rating and serviceable in-line pressure gauge. CONSTRUCTION • Telescoping, engineering plastic barrel with textured head and T-handle HEAD • CNC-machined alloy Quick-Flip universal connection adapts instantly to Presta, Schrader or Dunlop valves • Forged aluminum TipFlip lock-on thumb lever ADDED BENEFITS • Serviceable in-line pressure gauge • Textured ridges on head and T-handle means no-slip in wet, muddy or sweaty conditions • Mounting bracket and bolts included • Pressure Rating: 120 psi • Weight: 151 grams / 0.33 pounds • Length: 22.2cm / 8.5 inches
An essential for the family garage. - Stable (270 mm x 135 mm) fiber composite base - 500 mm steel barrel with high-strength steel pump shaft - Composite plastic - 108cm premium quality hose - Headrush dual-valve connector with alloy valve caps - Headrush connector instantly fits Presta or Schrader valves - Inflation needles included
For efficient inflation, at home, on the road or at the trailhead. - Stable (270 mm x 135 mm) fiber composite base - 520 mm steel barrel with high-strength steel pump shaft - Dual-compound premium handle - 110cm premium-quality hose - Headrush dual-valve connector with alloy valve caps - Precision 51mm mid-mounted 160psi gauge - Headrush connector instantly fits Presta or Schrader valves - Inflation needles included
Axiom's Shockair DP has a built-in dual pressure gauge that measures up to 300 psi and a pressure-relief button that makes it easy to fine-tune pressures. The front guage is calibrated to 300 psi, making it ideal for rear shocks, and the rear gauge is calibrated to 100 psi for suspension forks. Plus, the flexible, double-braided hose offers easy access to shock valves.
Performance inflation, at home, on the road or at the trailhead. - Stable (305mm x 155mm) steel base - 560mm steel with high-strength steel pump shaft - Aluminum Clampdown handle with dual-compound performance grips - 118cm extra-long premium-quality hose - Headrush dual-valve connector with alloy valve caps - Precision 51mm mid-mounted 160psi gauge - Headrush connector instantly fits Presta or Schrader valves
The ultimate inflation solution for shop and home mechanics. - Ultra-stable (320mm x 235mm) polished aluminum with pedal pins - 620mm high polish 6063 T6 aluminum with chrome pump shaft - Red anodized aluminum Clampdown handle with Lockdown MTB grips - 132cm extra-long premium-quality hose - Headrush DLX dual-valve connector with alloy valve caps and bleed valve - Oversized 63mm precision 200psi gauge - Headrush DLX connector instantly fits Presta or Schrader valves - Customizable handle and grips - Precision bleed valve for tubeless tires
• AnyValve pump head automatically detects between Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves • Steel barrel and Nylon Glass Fiber Base • Ergonomic T-handle with storage on both ends • Total height: 640mm • Volume per stroke: 300 cubic centimeters • Max pressure: 120 psi
- Extra large 3” psi gauge - AnyValve pump head grips Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves securely - Durable polypropylene-constructed base - Max 160 psi, 11 BAR - Total height 660 mm - Volume per stroke: 315 cubic centimeters
- Extra large 3” psi gauge - Welded steel barrel & base construction - Thin profile, durable alloy valve cap - Max 160 psi, 11 BAR - Anyvalve pump head grips Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves securely
- Top mount 2.5" gauge - Stable steel base - Magnetic pump head holster - Extra long rubber coated, steel braided hose - Max 200 psi, 14 BAR - Anyvalve pump head grips Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves securely
- 3-inch oversize precision gauge - Slim, alloy AnyValve pump head grips Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves securely - Extra-long braided metal hose - 335 cm3 stroke volume - 700mm height - 220psi max pressure
Blackburn's Frame Pump makes fixing flats easy thanks to the aluminum barrel, fold-out T-handle and universal thumblock head, which together deliver excellent pumping power. Best, the elegant spring-loaded design and rubber ends let you carry it on your bicycle without mounting clips.
Going for a ride but don’t know what to pack? No problem, Blackburn has you covered. The new Local CO2 Ride Kit offers up what you need to get home, and extra carrying capacity to bring along anything else. - Local Small seat bag offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Wayside CO2 inflator with 16g cartridge - GRID 8 Mutli-tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - 2x tire levers
- Blackburn's Local Seat Bag (Medium) offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Blackburn Heist 6 Multi Tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - Blackburn's Mountain AnyValve Mini-Pump comes equipped with their popular and proven AnyValve head, which works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. - 2x tire levers
For almost two decades, the Mammoth has established itself as a well-known standard for mountain bike mini-pumps. And with the rubberized t-handle and AnyValve head that auto-adapts to Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves, it’s even better than its legendary forebears. - AnyValve pump head automatically adapts to Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves - Rebuildable internals - Tough, lightweight aluminum barrel - Rubberized folding t-handle - Includes cage mount - 90 psi max pressure - 157g / 0.34lbs
Blackburn's CO2fer Mini-Pump is a cleverly designed and fully functional mini pump that allows a CO2 cartridge to stow away inside and that can be quickly rearranged as a CO2 inflator. - Mini pump designed specifically for mountain bikes with 50 psi maximum - Blackburn 16g threaded CO2 cartridge included - 191g / 0.42lbs
Blackburn's Mammoth Flex Mini-Pump is a compact, mountain bike specific pump that has a flexible hose attachment. A built in PSI gauge lets you dial in precise tire pressure on the trailside. - Mini pump designed specifically for mountain bikes with 50 psi maximum - Pump head locks in place with a simple twist - Inline 50 PSI gauge - High-volume MTB design - 222g / 0.49lbs
- Durable CNC alloy valve head is constructed to last a lifetime - Accepts both Presta and Schrader valves automatically - Cupped inflator design keeps your hand from freezing as the CO2 canister discharges - Soft touch finish provides better grip when twisting the barrel - 55 grams - CO2 cartridge not included
- CNC alloy construction - Simple, proven spring loaded valve design - Presta & Schrader valve compatible - Accepts all threaded CO2 cartridges - 55 grams
When you're turning pedals over remote trails and highways, self-sufficiency isn't just a good idea—it's an necessity. Blackburn's Wayside Hybrid pump is the last word in self-sufficiency, combining mini-pump portability with 120 psi floor pump functionality. - Large capacity mini pump for your pack or trunk - Compact floor pump power - 1-piece pivoting PSI gauge and foot brace - 2-Stage pressure: high volume/high pressure - Flexible, 11-inch air hose - Max: 120 psi, 8 BAR - Presta/Schrader valve compatible
- Mini pump with extractable hose - CNC aluminum barrel - Universal pump head - Bracket included - Max pressure: 100 psi - Made in Taiwan
- High-pressure floor pump - Raised gauge for better visibility - Durable steel barrel - Universal pump head fits both Presta & Schrader valves - Max pressure: 160 psi - Made in Taiwan
Pack along Bontrager's high-volume Travel Charger, and be the hero! Or just air up your tires quickly. It features an extra-long hose to save your valve stems, a stable base to assist pumping and minimize tipping, and a protective bag.
• High power barrel gives more volume per stroke for faster inflation • Steel construction and replaceable internals provide long term durability • Auto-Select Head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves • Large, stable base minimizes tipping • Raised 2" (5cm) gauge eliminates eye strain by putting pressure information within easy view • Soft, co-molded handle provides a secure grip and pumping comfort during high pressure jobs and locks in place for transportation and storage • Long 45" (114cm) hose, max pressure 160 psi (11bar)
Take the chore out of inflating high volume tires with the Bontrager Turbocharger MTB pump, designed to get you to the right pressure faster and with greater accuracy. • Large diameter barrel moves large amounts of air for use with mountain bike and fat bikes tires • Steel construction and replaceable internals provide long term durability • Auto-Select head instantly fits both presta and schrader valves • 2.5" top-mounted gauge is highly accurate from 20-50 Psi • Stable base with pads to prevent floor damage
• Compatible with Air Support HP, HP Pro, HV (429231, 429232, 429233, 429234, 429235)
- Replacement grommet/cap for Air Support pumps and Mini Charger
$19.99 - $24.99
Use Bontrager's Presta Valve Extenders with a deep section wheel and you'll always be able to keep things properly pumped. They must be used with a removable valve core tube.
Show flats no fear with Bontrager's Air Support pump. Built for the lower-volume tires on your commuter, cruiser or town bike, but can handle road and mountain tires, the Air Support is great for topping off your pressures or fixing that unfortunate flat. The auto-select head uses a fold-out lever to lock securely to Schrader or Presta valves for quick and easy inflation up to 80 psi.
Page 1 of 14 Next page