This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. It's designed to enhance your performance and appearance. So, why is it better than traditional housing? It's compressionless, which means better braking performance with enhanced modulation. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also much lighter than traditional coiled steel housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Jagwire's Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you've got the best of performance and style.
- Compressionless link housing gives crisp brake lever feel with extreme flexibility
- Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple
- 50% lighter than traditional coiled steel brake housings; 30% lighter than Kevlar brake housings
- Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction
- Aluminum housing won't kink or rust.
- 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Black kit (RCK705) has black link segments; the kit includes 6 additional accent links of each color including gold, silver, red, and blue
|Limited Edition Black||04715910039014||RCK705|